Sunday 27 September 2015

EUROPA stamp from Italy

This card was sent by an Italian reader of this blog - what a lovely surprise! I hadn't received any new EUROPA 2015 -stamps to my collection for a while, so I can hardly tell how happy I was to find this marvelous card in our mailbox. Thank you so much, Elena!

How do you like the Italian version of EUROPA Cept? I have to say that it definitely is one of my faves so far!

Tämä kortti tuli eräältä tämän blogin lukijalta - upea yllätys! En ollut hetkeen saanut täydennystä EUROPA 2015 -postimerkkien kokoelmaani, joten ymmärtänette riemuni, kun löysin tämän postilaatikostamme. Erittäin iso kiitos sinulle, Elena!

Mitäpä pidätte Italian EUROPA Cept -versiosta? Täytyy myöntää, että se on ehdottomasti yksi tähänastisista lemppareistani!

 
photo by Paolo Calzà

2 comments:

  1. I have only two Europa stamps from this year, one from France and one from Portugal. Although I am really happy with both, the stamp from France is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamp of France is great indeed! Let me know if you'd like the Finnish stamps. ;)

      Delete