Sunday 29 September 2013

Arrivals of the week

from the Netherlands

Isn't this one fabulous card?! These "Keep calm and..." -cards are a kind of joke (at least to me) and I'm always thrilled when I find a new, good one. This is one of the greatest, of course.

Other "greaties" are "Keep calm and drink coffee" and "Keep calm and send a postcard" - I'm still searching for the first one of these!

from Russia

I received two official postcards written in Russian this week - this would be one of them. I can't describe the feeling when I realized I could actually read a line or two without consulting my dictionary at all - wow! These two cards also taught me the (probably) most important Russian word - that would of course be "открытка" which means "a postcard"...

No comments:

Post a Comment